Trinidad is a historic town boasting a small natural history museum, fishing pier, and boating. Proximity within a short drive are Redwoods (Redwood State Park), Lagoons (Big, Stone, Dry, and Fresh Water), Beaches (Trinidad, Agate, Clam, and many more), Coastal Mountains and State Parks. It is a short drive to Arcata and Eureka for a variety of restaurants, museums, galleries, and shopping.
Activities (on site or nearby): Hiking, Biking, Golf, Tennis, Racquetball, Basketball, Fitness Center, Gym, Fishing, Wildlife Viewing, Horseback Riding, Shopping, Restaurants, Live Theater, Cinemas, Museums, Sightseeing, Swimming, Snorkeling/Diving, Boating, Sailing, Water-skiing, Surfing, Windsurfing, Shelling, Rafting.
Check out the links below for information on Trinidad.
- Trinidad City Profile - a community profile with links to parks, museums, and other attractions
- Humboldt County Parks - Humboldt County's park and recreational areas listing on the California state Web site
- Door-to-Door Airporter - airport shuttle service for the Arcata/Eureka Airport
- Mad Rvier Union - Humbolt's weekly newspaper
- Times-Standard - Eureka's daily newspaper
- Humboldt County, California - a site maintained by the state of California with links to events, meetings, businesses, and other information
- Humboldt Made - Local Artisanal Products & tourism Info